Parts & Fleet Services, Collision Repair, Auto Repair in McMinnville
The Only Auto Repair in Newberg, McMinnville & Yamhill County with 3 Ford & Nissan Certified Master Mechanics
QUALITY PARTS & QUICK LANE SPECIALS
- All of our lube & oil changes include our signature multi-point inspection; including Fluid Levels, Wipers, Battery, Tire & Brake Wear and the Exterior; plus auto systems and components such as the Lights, Windshields, Belts, Hoses, Mounts, Brake Systems, Steering, Suspension, Exhaust System, Transmission & Drive Axle.
Lube & Oil Change$19.95Includes VIP Express Service
- Our Parts Department maintains a comprehensive inventory of genuine high quality Ford and Motorcraft Parts.
- Our highly knowledgeable staff are here to answer your parts inquiries. For fast service give them a call! If the part you need is not in stock, we can express order it for you.… or click below to use our online parts locator service.
PARTSGood, Better & BestOEM Certified Parts
Welcome to the Chuck Colvin Service Center
Chuck Colvin Service Center is part of a family owned and operated dealership located in the heart of Yamhill County’s wine country in McMinnville Oregon. In business since 1911, we pride ourselves on being the oldest Ford Dealership in Oregon. Our business is based on honesty, integrity, and customer service, resulting in over 90% of our customers coming back or telling their friends about us.
We are a full service dealership including Sales, Service, Collision Repair, Parts, Accessories, Auto Detailing, Fleet & Commercial, Rentals, and much more. Just let us know what you need, and we will do everything we can to help!
The Chuck Colvin Service Center Promise to You
“There is no substitute for obsessive customer care, quality, ethics, and a right-first-time attitude as a company and as individuals. Our reputation is our best and biggest asset, and we insist on high standards and professional excellence in everything we do. Right first time and success through quality is essential for our customers and for our constant growth and development.”
The Chuck Colvin Service Center has been in business since 1974. We adhere to the same strict processes and are surveyed continuously for the highest levels of quality and customer care. We hire only the best, from service writers to technicians, and value length of experience and service to the company. Many of our employees have been in the industry for 10 years or more.
Large and Superior Facilities
We have over 10,000 square feet of work space. All cars are stored inside during the course of repair, and our buildings are protected by a sophisticated alarm system for your peace of mind. All of our equipment, from paint booths to engine diagnostic systems, is the latest and best available from around the world. This means we can handle almost any type of vehicle however sophisticated, and return your car to you as quickly as possible.
We Love Oregon
Like you, we live and work in this beautiful state, and care deeply about our communities and the environment. Our shops follow tough environmental guidelines. We were one of the first automotive shops in Oregon to convert used motor oil into usable fuel to heat our facility and recycle as much as possible.
-   I just had some repairs done on a broken mirror on my 2011 F-350 pickup due to an accident on the 4th of July. I contacted Sherry the morning of July 5th and explained that I needed the pickup with both mirrors on it by Friday at 5pm. Her comment was " I think that I can do that so bring the truck in so I can see it and do an Estimate" and she immediately ordered the parts. I brought my truck in the morning of July 6th at 8:30am and picked it up completed at 9:30am same day with the mirror replaced.
Herald & Marilyn
-   I am not very good at expressing myself but I want to take the time to say that the men I dealt with at Chuck Colvin Dealership were wonderful, I couldn't have asked for better help in purchasing a new auto. This was the first car I have purchased alone since becoming a widow almost three years ago. They all explained everything I was interested in about the car itself, the financing, insurance, etc. without any high pressure sales pitch. I actually enjoyed and felt good about my new Mercury.
-   My name is Marius Borca, my wife and I were in several days ago and thought about purchasing a new Fiesta. Although we did not end up purchasing from you Paul. I thought I should tell you that you have been the nicest, least forceful car salesman we had come across. You were very polite, no pressure and accommodating. Even more importantly you seemed to really care about your customer and even asked to follow up with you even if we did not buy from you. Thank you so much for your time and we wish you the best!
Marius & Adrienne